HeinOnline Academic Databases Trial
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Library has a trial of HeinOnline Academic databases.
HeinOnline is the world's largest fully searchable, image-based government document and legal research database. It contains comprehensive coverage from inception of both U.S. statutory materials, U.S. Congressional Documents and more than 2,600 scholarly journals, all of the world's constitutions, all U.S. treaties, collections of classic treatises and presidential documents, and access to the full text of state and federal case law powered by Fastcase. This Government, Politics & Law HeinOnline’s database package includes, among other things, special collections on Criminal Justice, History, Foreign Relations, Religion and the Law and Women and the Law. [For more detail on the collections included, see the attachment]
HeinOnline’s Benefits Include:
- Multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary content.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface
This trial will last until February 26, 2020.
To access this trial:
- This trial has been integrated into our Discovery search so search results there will include content from it.
- Near the top of our Library website is a callout for Trial Databases and a link will be there for this trial.
- For this database's specific interface, directly through this link: https://tinyurl.com/
We would love your feedback.
Let us know if you have any questions; we are here to serve.