Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Library has a trial with PolicyMap. The trial runs January 23, 2020 – February 23, 2020.
- Directly through this link: https://piedmontu.policymap.com/maps
PolicyMap is an online (no software installation needed) U.S. national data and mapping tool and analytics platform with multidisciplinary applications for college students and faculty. Undergraduate and graduate schools use us in their curriculum and research related to social sciences, urban studies, real estate and housing analysis, community and economic development, public administration, public health, policy and political science, education, business, economics, statistics, and geography, among others. Users can leverage thousands of U.S. data indicators in PolicyMap to perform demographic and socioeconomic analysis, from a neighborhood census block group in many cases, up to a national level, as well as create custom regions, for their research and studies.
Look for Blog Posts, Customer Stories, and sample Maps, Tables, and Reports.
- Our MapChats Blog features stories on Mapping Consumer Spending Habits, Internet Access Disparities, and the Social Drivers of Health and more!
- Our Academic Web Page gives insight into how other universities and colleges use our data and mapping tool
- Visit PolicyMap Support for tutorials, training videos, the training calendar.
- A complete list of our data related to Demographics, Incomes and Spending, Housing, Lending, Quality of Life, Economy, Education and Health can be found here
We would love your feedback.
Let us know if you have any questions; we are here to serve.