Pull for Patron
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
What is Pull-for-Patron and who can use it?
- The library will pull items to have them waiting for CU students, faculty, and staff. The limitations are as follows:
- 1 item if the patron lives 15-44 minutes from CU.
- 2-10 items if the patron lives at least 45 minutes from CU.
How do I make a request?
How do I get my item?
- If the item is available, the library will retrieve the item and hold it for the patron. The patron needs only to come to the Library Desk and explain the situation to receive the item.
What does it cost?
What else do I need to know?
- The library will call the patron if an item is not available.
- The library will only pull items specifically identified by the patron.